Before you start your reservation online:
If you would rather speak to a real person or if you aren't offered your desired time online, please call us. We'd love to talk to you and assist you any way we can.
Social Media Contest Rules
These rules apply to all contests conducted by Jake’s Del Mar through their social media platforms and website, unless otherwise noted. Picking the Winner The selection of the contest winner is at the sole discretion of Jake’s management. Announcing the Winner The winning entrant will be revealed on the Jake’s Facebook fan page. The Prize The winner will receive the merchandise or promotional dollars as specified in the contest description. Promotional vouchers have no cash value and are redeemable only at Jake’s.
1. The entrant must be 18 years of age or older, or have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
2. Submissions must not contain any copyrighted material.
3. Submissions must be the entrant’s original creation.
4. Submissions cannot contain any profanity, offensive language or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Jake’s.
5. All submissions become the sole property of Jake’s and T S Restaurants.
6. Jake’s reserves the right to reject, not to use or make available for public viewing, or at any time remove any submission that Jake’s finds unsuitable for any reason at its sole discretion.
7. Jake’s reserves the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, and re-use, the submission to manufacture and sell apparel and publish printed materials of the submission in which the submitted content may be included intact or in part without restriction.
8. Multiple entries are allowed.
9. All submissions may be used for promotional purposes by Jake’s and T S Restaurants.